CME on “UNDERSTANDING LUMPS AND BUMPS IN BREAST”
Report of CME on “UNDERSTANDING LUMPS AND BUMPS IN BREAST” organized by the department of Surgery Isra University Hyderabad under the chairmanship of Prof: Abdul Sattar Memon on 04-05-2017 at OPD Lecture Hall Isra University Hospital Hyderabad.
- This program was accredited for 2 credit hours
- Program started at 10:00 am and was completed by 12:00 pm.
- 55 participants attended this program including all the Faculty members ,House surgeons and PG’s of department of surgery
- The details of speakers and their topics (Attached as annexure one).
- Program started with recitation from Holy Quran by Dr. Sidra (H.O).
- Program started with recitation from Holy Quran by Dr. A.Qadir (H.O).
- Dr.sheeraz ahmed, (PG’s ) presented a case report .
- Dr.Nimra Rafiq(PG) gave a presentation on” A Normal Breast”.
- A talk on “Myths and Facts in breast lump” was given by Dr.Javeria Farid, Assisstant Professor from department of Surgery.
- Dr.Jaweria Memon(PG), Presented paper on the “ Differential Diagnosis of breast lump
Dr.Rabail Abro discussed on “can man get breast lump”
- Next to her was Dr.Sarosh Kulsoom who presented on “how to approach breast lump”.
- The next presenter was Dr.Ali Shamshad who presented on extra mammary lump confusing as a breast lump.
- Vote of Thanks was given by Dr.Jaweria Memon(PG),
- The CME was concluded by value able comments from Prof.A.Sattar Memon along with Question answer session.it is recommended to start a breast clinic OPD and to organize a one day free camp for breast diseases in which all patients of breast diseases will undergo triple assessment followed by appropriate management and public awareness programs regarding breast diseases.
- In the last,Prof. A.Sattar Memon distributed the certificates to the presenters / speakers.The three best postgraduates speakers were announced and recommended for some award from university.
- Dr.Javeria Memon
- Dr.Sarosh kulsoom
- Dr.Rabail zamir
- Lunch was served by courtesy of Messer‘s Searle Pharma to all the participants.