||Senior Position in Finance
||Chartered Accountant (Qualified CA)
||Preferably 2 years of experience. However, recently certified chartered accountants are also encouraged to apply.
||12 March 2017
||2 April 2017
- Strategically plan & implement financial policies in line with the organizational goals aimed at improving overall effectiveness.
- Responsible for submitting analytical reviews to the senior management on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Manage organization’s funds and coordinate with banks.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, department budgets, salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Ensure compliance with provincial and federal budgetary reporting requirements and that record systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Provide consultative support to other managers in planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.