Zindagi App – An initiative by Ministry of Narcotics Control
The Ministry of Narcotics Control & UNODC suggests an innovative approach to control drugs use in the society. This app aims to revolutionize the prevention and treatment of drug abuse. It is designed to provide support and educate people to reduce drug dependency in schools, communities and the workplace.
- This app features the complete collection of drug awareness, drug prevention & treatment, rehabs locations, success stories and supportive community to help and meditate drug effected.
- Drug Awareness: Protecting our nation’s youth from the dangers of drugs is among the most important responsibilities of the Ministry of Narcotics Control & UNODC. This app will provide an overview of drugs, its dangers and how addicts behaves towards it.
- Drug Prevention and Treatment: Sharing of effective treatment approaches for drug abuse and addiction.
- Rehabilitation/Success Stories: Effectiveness of the rehabilitated patients have been shared.
- Location of nearby Rehab Centers & Medical Care: Locations of registered Rehab centers has been shared with the public citizens.
Why? Drug abuse is an increasing problem and prevention should be a priority in all of our society.
Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.psca.mnc.zindagi&hl=en&gl=US
iPhone Users: https://apps.apple.com/pk/app/zindagi/id1488423934