The publication and proliferation of scientific and literary work is essential to a vibrant knowledge based community. The University actively strives to promote the culture of articulating ideas and scientific thought in writing. The following publications are produced on a regular basis:
A quarterly newsletter published to keep the Isra affiliated community well connected by disseminating information related to events and activities at the University and its parent organization, the Isra Islamic Foundation.
- Isra News July to Sep 2016 (latest)
- Isra News April to June 2016
- Isra News January to March 2016
- Isra News October to December 2015
- Isra News July to September 2015
- Isra News April to June 2015
- Isra News January to March 2015
- Isra News October to December 2014
- Isra News July to September 2014
- Isra News News April to June 2014
- Isra News January to March 2014
- Isra News October 2013
Isra Medical Journal is a peer-reviewed publication of faculty of Medicine and Allied Medical Sciences Isra University – Pakistan. It publishes materials of interest to the practitioners and scientists in the broad field of medicine describing original qualitative, quantitative human/ animal clinical or laboratory studies in the form of original manuscript, case reports and reviews on topics related to medical and allied sciences.